Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday Playlist!!

The boss is out! I am on top of my work, waiting for more so here is my playlist for today. I am hopped up on caffeine and I will be crashing in about two hours, should be a GREAT day.

  1. Disparate Youth - Satigold
  2. There is a Light that Never Goes Out - The Smiths
  3. Is She Weird? - The Pixies
  4. Immigrant Song - Trent Reznor, Karen O (Girl with the Dragon Tattoo version)
  5. A Real Hero - College feat. Electric Youth
  6. Bad Girls - M.I.A
  7. Pin - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  8. Ball and Biscuit - The White Stripes
  9. Born to Die - Lana Del Rey
  10. Electricity - Arctic Monkeys
  11. Nathan - Azealia Banks feat. Styles P
  12. The Call - Backstreet Boys
  13. Upgrade U - Beyonce feat Jay-Z
  14. Busted - The Black Keys
  15. Radar - Britney Spears
  16. Aberdeen - Cage the Elephant ( This video makes me sad...)
  17. Sweet Nothing - Calvin Harris feat. Florence Welch
  18. I Fought the Law - The Clash
  19. Same Mistakes - The Echo Friendly
  20. Till I Collapse  - Eminem
So there you have it...The beginning of my Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment