Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Is it love or the feeling of love?

"Love makes a man act funny."

I've experienced this often throughout my life and somehow keep letting myself get hurt, but as Butters says: "I'm sad, but at the same time, I'm really happy that something could make me feel that sad. Its like, it makes me feel alive, you know? It makes me feel human." But is this feeling I have for an actual person, or the need to feel loved? This inner conflict haunts the decisions I make in life.

So as I gripe about my girl issues, it is not just me, it is the nature of love. It makes you feel like you're on a roller coaster, but without this feeling, how can we feel good? Life is full of ups and downs, and that is what makes it exciting. But damn, it hurts sometimes.

Can the internet just improve so much that we don't have to leave our house anymore?

A life of solitude seems less stressful, but what fun is life without a little conflict?

2 comments:

  1. Dating is terrible and girls and guys suck sometimes. Chin up, I'm sure there's a lovely lady out there for ya!

    ReplyDelete