Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Groupon Knows My Style.

Email from Groupon today: "72% Off Earbuds with Swarovski Elements!"

Jeez Groupon, that's something totally necessary that I absolutely need! Thanks!* I would wear them in lieu of earrings and start a new trend that has the added benefit of never having to talk to anyone because they'll assume you can't hear them. SCORE.

But, for serious, if I'd been able to Christmas/Holiday shop sooner, I'd be all over Groupon Goods. Random, fun gifty things for at least 50% off! I missed my chance to get a make-your-own-cheese kit for $20, but my best purchase ever was a mini donut maker for $5.

THE CURRENT LIST HAS MOON SHOES. Sold. Totally sold. Other items of note: zero calorie noodles, heated pet bed, velour track suits, and HANGOVER AIDS. Um, plus some stuff that is actually cool.

Who has their shopping done already? Here's hoping I can find some time this weekend for the rest of mine...

*Earbuds hurt my ears and my ipod is sadly underused. #firstworldproblems

No comments:

Post a Comment