Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Playlist

Since there is shit nothing going on at work today. I decided to write up what I have been listening to today to get me through (you will soon notice that I LOVE lists):
  1. Freedom at 21- Jack White
  2. 212 - Azealia Banks
  3. R U Mine? - Arctic Monkeys
  4. Your Touch - The Black Keys
  5. Party and Bullshit - Notorious B.I.G
  6. Why Bother? - Weezer
  7. Sixteen Saltines - Jack White
  8. Shake Me Down - Cage the Elephant
  9. Ms. Fat Booty - Mos Def
  10. 20 Dolla - M.I.A
  11. Suck My Kiss - Red Hot Chili Peppers
  12. Daft Punk Is Playing At My House - LCD Soundsystem
  13. Add It Up - Violent Femmes
  14. Psycho - The Sonics
  15. Darling Nikki - Foo Fighters (lyrics included for your pleasure)
  16. Ulysses - Frank Ferdinand
  17. Smart Went Crazy - Atmosphere
  18. My Dick - Mickey Avalon
  19. Moonlight Mile - The Rolling Stones
  20. Get Some - Lykke Li

2 comments:

  1. Having the opposite kind of Friday, a sort of soccer Mom Friday (Michael Buble, Harry Connick Jr, Norah Jones, Josh Groban). I was never meant to be 20-something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I love it! I don't have any of them on my computer or iPod...but my mom sure does love Josh Groban ;)

    ReplyDelete