Friday, December 14, 2012

Happy Friday the 14th Playlist!

I seriously cannot express how happy I am that it is finally fucking Friday! #FFF

It has been a most interesting week and I am so thankful it is over. Before I get into my playlist and gripes of the week/day I just wanted to take a minute and thank all of you that have been following and reading so far! I know I can speak for all of us here at 20-Something Gripes, that we are super appreciative of your support and interest. We are at over 1,000 views, so thank you!!

Now on to more important things! Today I am going to talk about one of my MAJOR shortcomings: holding  grudges. I try not to, but there are some things that I just cannot forget no matter how hard I try. I still remember in second grade one of the boys in my class (I still remember his whole name, too!) stole and broke my favorite pencil and then made fun of me because I brought the Beach Boys Greatest Hits CD to class for show and tell. Trivial? Yes.  Stupid? Yes. Will I get over it? Well, it's been about 18 years....so probably not.

Internet

There are, of course, much more serious wrongs that have been done to me over the years but I am not comfortable talking about them on the internet for all to see, let's just say that in some of my grudges I am justified.

I know that I should get over this grudgemania, but I can't seem to shake it. I have been told many times how unhealthy and detrimental it is but I am a firm believer in the difficulties people havechanging behavior after 20 years of living one way and there are more important things to deal with...right?

Am I crazy? Do you hold grudges? If not, how do you get over it?

Since I am having a meh Friday, here is the playlist that I am using to get me through:
  1. I Love It - Icona Pop
  2. The Dope Show - Marilyn Manson
  3. Push and Shove - No Doubt
  4. Boys Wanna Be Her - Peaches
  5. Meds - Placebo
  6. The Wild One - Suzi Quatro
  7. Phenomena - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  8. Top Rated - Icona Pop
  9. Rhinestone Eyes - Gorrilaz
  10. Eyes on Fire - Blue Foundation
  11. Gold on the Ceiling - The Black Keys
  12. Countdown - Beyonce
  13. Rocky Took a Lover - Bell X1
  14. Glass Onion - The Beatles
  15. Jumanji -Azealia Banks
  16. Stuck on a Puzzle - Alex Turner
  17. Next Girl - The Black Keys
  18. All I want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
  19. All the Time - Diamond Rings
  20. Toxic - Mark Ronson feat. Triggers
Be well and safe this weekend, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment