Monday, December 10, 2012

Happy Monday! -- My Weekend in Pictures

And so begins "Hell Week" for the play I'm in. Late nights of dancing and singing and whatnot, with the show opening this weekend.

So, basically every day this week is going to feel like a Monday, bleh!

However, I had a great weekend to kick off this crazy week. Here is a summary of my weekend jaunt to NYC, in pictures (pay no attention to how much booze I appear to be drinking...):
Obligatory WE'RE IN TIMES SQUARE!! picture

Melty newpaper machine?


First Broadway show!
(Billy Ray was disappointing... overall good show though)

J'adore les crepes.

Brunching Bellini

My drink matches my leggings, but you can't quite tell.

Shots... not the wisest of choices.

Walking in a Winter Wonderland...

And we'll end with an adorable picture of my cat, because he's adorable.


How was everyone else's weekend?

2 comments:

  1. My weekend was hilarious. I went to a concert with a best friend of mine from college and we were easily the oldest people there...except for all the parents that took their kids. It was quite exciting because we were the only pepole dancing and I had to help a girl drag her friend off the floor. Afterwards we went to Game On in Fenway and got blasted! Success!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that said "the only people pole dancing" hahaha...

      Delete